Financial ResourcesAvailable at Campus Town
Committed To You
Campus Town is committed to assisting residents in meeting their financial obligations. The easiest method to pay is through your resident portal. Payment can be made by bank draft or credit card/debit card (a 2.5% transaction fee is applied to all card transactions). Other methods include:
- In person at the Campus Town Management Office (M-F, 9AM-5PM)
- Mail checks and money orders to Campus Town Management Office, 600 Campus Town Drive, Ewing, NJ 08638. Checks and money orders should be made out to “CTEA”
Applying For Financial Aid
If you would like to apply your financial aid to Campus Town rent, it is important you review the following steps:
- Complete the Campus Town Financial Aid Deferment Form (Review sample form here).
- Submit a copy of your TCNJ Bill (Review sample here) which can be obtained through your PAWS account
- Once the deferment form and TCNJ Bill are received, Campus Town will amend the Lease Payment Schedule outlined on the lease as follows:
- Fall/Spring Payments are due within 10 days of refund disbursement
- Please keep in mind that the:
- Resident will make payment, as outlined in the lease payment schedule, of any amount that will not be covered by the anticipated Financial Aid/Scholarship refund.
- Resident is responsible for depositing their Financial Aid/Scholarship refund and making payment directly to Campus Town on any remaining balance within 10 business days of the refund disbursement date.